Wednesday, July 13, 2011

which way to the beach?


So, this is my latest flea market find.  There used to be a mirror hanging over this table at the beach house, but I took it down and hung this old freeway sign in its place.  I absolutely love it.  The family had mixed reviews.  One little granddaughter told me she liked the mirror better, but her mom pointed out she probably just liked looking at herself.  The real debate was over whether or not to wash it.  I didn't even think about it when I hung it up, but everyone was very opinionated as to what should be done with it.  What do you think?

7 comments:

Sush said...

If I'm choosing it wouldn't be whether to wash or not...just HEAD TO THE BEACH!

Envies here...big envies!

Hugs~

Meg@OliverandRust said...

i think it looks fabulous just the way it is. vintage fresh. jealous.

Rosanne said...

I love it...would actually like to be anywhere near the beach. Me
gots the envies too!

Petie said...

Perfect! and I love the black chandi! Did you make it?

Fluff your nest said...

I love it just the way it is!! More unusual than a mirror!

AndeM1 said...

I'm with everyone else....perfection....don't wash it.....and die-ing to see more pics of the beach/house.....

Cella said...

Me - I would definitely wash it! Love the sign though.

Cella

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location